Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
Job brief :
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Identifying and approach right Bloggers to generate Backlinks.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g.SEMrush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude