Effective UX Design for Make money
Last month, I was asked to be a speaker at a digital marketing conference. During the Q&A session, somebody from the crowd asked a question, “How can UX design benefit my company?” The answer was simple. I replied, “It affects the ROI of the company.”
That’s true; it’s a complete cycle. Suitable UX investments improve customer experience and customer satisfaction, thereby affecting the company’s ROI. This is because satisfied customers are loyal, and they trust the business products or services. Overall, loyal customers are vital for the growth of a company. Hence, you must focus on creative design that enhances customer experience.
Let’s take the example of Amazon – a company that has built its ROI and success through excellent customer experience. They have achieved it by creating a UX design that focuses on various points within the customer journey. Amazon believes that UX, ROI, and customer satisfaction have a close relationship that directly impact each other.
How to create a UX design that makes money?
Every successful business aims to convey their product or service information to users and help them take the necessary action. A good UX design allows the user to interact with your business and seek what they want with ease. That’s why it’s vital to understand how your website or app experience makes the audience feel.
Tips for creating a Good UX design.
- Make a list of actionsAll your potential customers go through a series of steps and have different experiences at each level. This helps them to make informed decisions about your product or service. That’s why it’s crucial to make a list of actions that you would want them to take while engaging with your business. For example, you would like your potential customers to click on a video or make comments. Based on this information, create a flow of those actions to help them make a purchase.
- Be simpleSimplicity is the ultimate sophistication. That’s why it’s crucial not to complicate the UX design process or add patterns that complicate the customer journey on the website. Over-the-top designs or crowded elements on the page lead to users losing their interest in your business. So, the solution is to practice responsive design and keep things user-friendly. To achieve that, you must design a page as per its explicit purpose. For example, a contact us page must have only the contact information. Also, every page must have visually distinct navigational elements, and they must be self-explanatory.
- Understand the requirements of your target audienceA great user experience depends on a robust requirement gathering process. There is no point in creating a design that would make it easy for users to achieve their goals unless it fits in the context of what they want. The more you understand them, the better would be the UX/UI design scheme. So, it’s better to get the information right at the beginning of the process.
- Maintain consistencyConsistency is the key when it comes to a good UX design. In design terms, the “flow” of the website must be seamless to deliver its value. To understand the flow, note down the user’s steps when they visit your website. For example, if the entry point is a blog or homepage, know where they would go next. Finally, every website has an end goal, and your aim must be to make the user requirement meet your end goal with a consistent flow.
- Think emotional at every stepA creative design depends on what your users feel about the entire experience. Emotions play a crucial role in ensuring that people complete an action. Think whether you want your users to feel excited and curious when they land on your homepage, or you would want them to feel convinced to make a purchase. Based on this decision, stimulate these feelings by using the right shapes, colors, navigation, or content on your website.
Let’s understand some good UX Design examples that make money.
Google – The fast and simple Google search engine is prevalent due to its excellent UI design. With just one click, you can get all the information conveniently.
LinkedIn – e LinkedIn platform is preferred by professionals all over the world. When you first log in to the account, the product suggests improving your LinkedIn profile. And you feel like doing it because it provides a sense of what to do next.
Facebook – Based on research, five new Facebook profiles are created every second. It must be challenging to provide good UX for each of these users. But, Facebook handles it exceptionally well. It focuses on each user’s interests to offer them personalized experiences.
Designing is the process of turning your thoughts into a delightful presentation. It’s something that’s majorly focused on the outlook and aesthetics. A great UX design travels across every customer touchpoint and makes a long-lasting impression. Hence, regarded as the silent ambassador of your brand, it is true that a picture conveys a thousand words. The secret behind a good UX design is achieving your goals and simultaneously engaging with your users. In other words, a well-planned branding design leads the user to the information they need without disrupting the journey.
Are you overwhelmed by all these tips? Choose a digital marketing agency like Vajra Global to help you. We can help you create a solid first impression on your visitors with a concrete UX design. We ensure that the design oozes a positive vibe on your visitors by resonating with your brand and services’ importance.